My renewed faith.

Https://www.createspace.com/6021627
As many of you know I've been trying to publish my book for over a year. I've learned a lot. The most important thing that I learned is I have a tremendous amount of faith in my book THE UNFINISHED. That is precisely the reason I decided to publish independently. I'm not going to pay any more money to these companies that are promising the world. I did that already and they went bankrupt 18 days from release. So if you have faith in your book or any project reach for the stars. Work hard at it I mean really hard and your dreams will come true. Your worst enemy is your self if you don't believe in what your doing. Thank you for your time. Please feel free to ask me any questions I run this blog and look forward to hearing from all my readers. And please share this blog with everyone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you