Selling books is very competive

Most authors sell there books through their publishers. Independent authors have it very hard since they have no publisher working for them. They have to pay out of there own pockets for advertising. Me on the other hand am just a working man and I have always done things my own way. I vowed to my self and put my faith in God and have not paid any money for advertising. I personally use Facebook Twitter and my blog. I rely tremendously on my readers to share and spread the word. I believe word of mouth is still the best advertisement. So please spread the word about my book. And don't be afraid to share it. I thank everyone for their help in this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you