Update on THE UNFINISHED and THE FINISHING part 2

Well everyone I have been working hard on advertising of THE UNFINISHED vol. 1 It is a hard thing to do on restrictive amount money available. But progress is being made. I still rely on my readers to spread the word on this awesome book. I have been doing press releases and twitter and facebook. I have even used google plus. So progress is being made. I am asking you all to please stay diligent in spreading the word, and please follow or subscribe to this blog. Please leave a review on Amazon about  THE UNFINISHED vol 1.

THE FINISHING- Is still in writing stage and I promise you all that you will not be disappointed in this this book. It will keep you on the edge of your seat and there are going to be a lot of suprises in it. You all will get to see more of where Dean came from and how he handles or not handles fighting someone as good as he is, as he takes on a serial killer. Here is a quote from the book.

"This man is living in history. Dean you have to rewrite the future to defeat him."

Again please subscribe to this blog or follow. Please don't be shy ask me any questions you want here on this blog I do read and answer all the questions.

All my readers and followers are very important to me and I thank you all from the USA across the Atlantic to Europe from the UK to France, Germany, and the Ukraine
Also please I'm asking everyone to go to THE UNFINISHED Amazon page and leave a review. Thank you all

you can also get updates on

Twitter@JMyers1562
Facebook@Jonathanmyerstheunfinished

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you