If all goes well

As many of you know I am writing the second book in THE UNFINISHED Series. I am almost done writing the manuscript. I am very excited about this book. It tells so much personally about the characters. It also put's Dean to the test of all tests.

I am however, happy to say I am a head of schedule on the manuscript. So as soon as I am done writing it. I will be sending it to my three proof readers and then Start editing. If all goes well I will release this awesome book on November 27th 2017 this could change but tentatively that is what I am looking at. I hope all my readers are as excited as I am about this.

Feel free to get your copy of THE UNFINISHED vol 1 available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble online also on www.createspace.com/6021627



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you