Update on The Unfinished part 2 The Finishing

Well things are ramping up in this book. I promise this book will not disappoint. I had to go back a rewrite a couple chapters to make it better. Like I have stated I always have my readers in mind when I write. this book is filled with keep you on the edge of your seat suspense. you will see where Dean came from in this book. You will also see the adjustment of Mariska and Boris. The Love interest of Dean. You will also see the Betrayal of all Betrayals. Also you will never guess who is the villain is in this suspense who done it. So be prepared for this latest installment of THE UNFINISHED  saga.

So please spread the word about this spectacular suspense mystery thriller. Hopefully coming out this fall. thank you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you