What do you think?

There are so many things that I think about. New book ideas, politics of my country, my family, my readers, and so on. My family is the most important thing I think about. My readers are the most important thing to me when it comes to writing a solid book. I want all my readers to love the story but I know some of you will be mad at me. Especially when I leave people hanging with the cliff hangers and the twists and suspense. I love getting feed back from all of you good or bad. So I am asking you all 2 things did you like the big twist in THE UNFINISHED? And do you like the book cover of THE FINISHING? Please leave a reply. Please spread the word about this exciting book series. Book 2 will be coming out soon. Thank you all



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you