Big News! Early Release

I am very very excited to let everyone know that Vol 2 of The Unfinished series THE FINISHING has been released today. 11/9/2017 . This is due to all the hard work my proofreading team and myself has put in to this great book. It was ready to go on the market last night so I said let’s get into the hands of all my readers. I want to thank everyone or their patience and hard work. Please I ask everyone to please leave a review or rating on Amazon of this awesome book. Here is the links to get your copy today.

Unfortunately it will be available in Europe with in 3 to 5 days. It will be available around the world on 14 days. Again I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you