People are so busy

I sat back the other day and watched my wife doing this and doing that. When our son called her on the phone they were setting up the schedule for thanksgiving. I realized that people are to busy to enjoy the simple things. It is a shame that we all have become preoccupied with our jobs and trying to make ends meet. Family is important to everyone and it should be. One of the Ten Commandments is honor thy mother and father. So family especially your parents are important. Don’t let life get in the way. Technology has made life fast and easy. I come from the time that remembers life before computers microwave ovens and remote controls. Life was simpler back than and we had time for family. In my books I hope everyone sees how important family is. It is one of the things that The Chemist Dean Jacobs has had missing in his life. All I can say is we all need to make the time and spend some time with your family. I am guilty of this also I let life get in the way too. I for one am going to slow down and smell the roses and see my mother that lives an hour away from me and see my Dad that lives closer to me. Our parents are not getting any younger. Don’t let life stop you from spending time with them. It will mean a lot to them.  Thank you for your time and I thank you for your support.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you