Release of The Finishing coming near

All the hard work that I Jonathan Myers an Independent Author and my proof reading team has put into this suspense thriller mystery has paid off. I am happy to announce that it will be available in paperback and on kindle on 11/27 through Amazon.

I as the author, I am ecstatic about this lastest vol of The Unfinished series. It is going to be a wild ride and you get to see a lot of new things about Dean. You get to see new characters and old ones. You get to see where Dean came from. You get to witness dramatic things that happen with twists and turns and the cliff hanger of all cliff hangers. With 10 months from the release of THE UNFINISHED  I want to say thank you in advance to all of you for your patience in this book release. I hope you enjoy and love this latest volume. If you have any questions please ask I answer all questions myself and I love interacting with my readers. Thank you All



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you