How things are

Hello everyone well things are going very well for vol 2 of The Unfinished book series. It is available on Amazon and kindle. Also in many other sites like Bol Barnes & Noble Books A Million. I am working on revising Vol 1 right now. It is also available at all the same sites. I will be releasing a press release about the revised edition as soon as it is completed. I am almost ready to to start writing Vol 3 in the series. I still have a few things to figure out in the story line. Don’t worry this is normal for me to do so I stay true to the story line. I have always tried to keep my stories realistic. I do know this about Vol 3. It will shock everyone and hopefully open a lot of people’s eyes to a growing epidemic in the world. I thank you all for your patience and your support.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you