Tomorrow is the United States 🇺🇸 Independence Day. It’s the day we declared to the king of England in 1776 that we will not bow down to him any longer. Our founding fathers took a huge risk in doing this. If we lost the Revolutionary War. The founding fathers would have been tortured and killed in a brutal way.

In anything worth doing there is always a risk. You might fail. You might succeed. It might be the most important thing you do in your life. It’s all about taking that risk. I took a big risk in writing my books. I never wrote them to get rich or famous. I write because I love doing it. If my books help one person then I have done good in my eyes.

I always give my ideas to God. When he says yes or no then I know what to write about. That’s why vol 3 is so important to me to write about. It’s a story about human trafficking and redemption. It is truley a story given to me by God.

Have a happy 4th of July God Bless you all 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you