What do you like the most in The Unfinished book series

Good morning everyone. I was sitting in my kitchen last night thinking about Vol 3. The thought came to my mind of what do you as the reader like the most in the book series. Do you like the suspense, the mystery, the different cities? Do you like the way things are described in the books? Or maybe it is the characters? I really would like to know. So please leave a comment on what you like the most.

In vol3 there are new characters with the old ones with a very important messages in the story. This book will be longer the vol 1 and vol 2. There is so much to tell in this one that will tie the first 2 volumes together with this one. I do think this will be the best one I have written yet. I am getting ready to send some chapters to my proof reader later this week end . So again please drop a comment about what you like the most. Thank you and God Bless
 
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you