Publishing of my books

Hello everyone as many of you know I am an independent author. Which means I do everything myself. Including publishing my books. I was using Createspace which is an Amazon company. Amazon decided to move Createspace to Kindle direct publishing. I am in the process of feeling this change out. I do not have an option of this change yet. I hope it works out well, hopefully generating more book sales.

Enough about that more about what I have been doing. As many of you know my Beloved Diana and I bought a house. We love it and I posted a picture in a earlier post of my office. I have been building a work shop for the past 2 months. Once that is completed I will be going full throttle on Vol 3 of The Unfinished book series. I hope you all like the pics of my work shop build. God Bless and I thank you all for your support.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you