Taking a risk

Today in this post I’m taking a big risk in posting something that whieghs heavy on me for sometime now.

Some of you may know but some of you may not know. I am a devote believer in our Lord Jesus Christ. I am not perfect there is only one that is perfect and his name is Jesus. I have fallen short of the glory of God in some big ways. We all have in our lives because we are born in sin. The good news is we don’t have to spend eternity in punishment because Jesus paid our sin debt on the cross. Eternity with our Lord is s free gift all you have to do is ask. I don’t care how you sugar coat it a sin is a sin. No matter how you look at. If it is a white lie or murder it still is a sin. Make no mistake God will judge us all someday and the penalty for sin is you guest it Hell. I for one repent almost everyday of all my sins.

For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son. So whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Pray to God and ask for the gift of eternal life with our Lord it’s better than the alternative.
Just pray this prayer with me and mean it from your heart

God, I believe that Jesus is your only son. And you sent him to die for my sins. I ask you Jesus to come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior. Wash away all my sins in my heart  with the blood that you shed on the cross for me. In Jesus name Amen.

If you prayed that prayer please get a bible and start reading God’s word. Surround your self in a good Bible believing church. If you can’t find one please message me and we will pray together.

Thank you for your time God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you