Press release for my birthday present to all of you

Hello everyone, I am so excited that the audiobook of vol 2 will be here in one week. I am asking all of you to let people know about this. Word of mouth is still the best advertisement. As many of you know I do all the advertising for the books myself. That is what happens when you independently publish. I don’t have a publicist or an agent. I do all the writing, editing, publishing, marketing, and advertising my self. What I have learned is that word of mouth is still the best advertisement. I am also asking all of you to please leave a review on Amazon of my books. Reviews are also very important. It only takes about 1 minute to leave a review. You can go to the book purchasing page on this blog and you should see button to leave a review. I do thank you all for your support please stay vigilant and spread the word. God bless you all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you