Bringing in the new year

Hello everyone today I am writing to you all to let you know that I love all of you that read my blog and my books. I personally love hearing from all of you. I value your questions and I personally answer them. I have decided to do something I have not done in a long time. Tomorrow I will do a YouTube live session where you can post questions on the live chat and I will answer your questions right then and there. So I hope to see you all tomorrow at 10 am eastern standard time on my YouTube channel. God bless

YouTube channel is jdmyers1562@gmail.com or Jonathan Myers

update due to my wi fi being down this morning I have to suspend this Q&A today. as soon as I can get this fixed I will get it set up thank you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you