Email newsletter

Hello everyone,
This is the first newsletter that I am putting out for The Unfinished Book Series. I have great news regarding the book series so I will get right to it.

I will personally write all email newsletters so I hope this will go far. I feel this is probably the best way to talk to all of you. As of last night the audiobook of The Unfinished volume 1 was completed. Today I uploaded to ACX and it will be available for download on august 27th. You will be able to get it on Audible and ITunes. I am very excited about this. I feel I found the best person to narrate this volume of The Unfinished. In volume 3 The Awakening I am leaning toward a female to do the narration of volume 3. This person is actually one of my proof reader/editors.

This past July I did a book sale on Kindle. It went well with readers. I was very impressed with the sale. I hope to do another one around Christmas. As for volume 3 The Awakening I am trying very hard to get it done and released this fall. As many of you know I have had a lot of things that has delayed my writing. I am getting back into it and I am very pleased with the way it is turning out.  You can weekly updates on my blog on the status of the things going on with The Unfinished book series.

Until next month God Bless

If you would like to receive this monthly newsletter by email please send me an email with the email you want it sent to. You can email me at jdmyers1562@gmail.com 
Thank you for your support


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you