Free Gift

1st Peter 2:24
“He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.” 

Hello everyone 
Today I’m posting this post from my heart. I feel that someone out there needs to read this. It might be you that needs this message.

God sent his son Jesus to earth roughly 2000 years ago. God did this out of love for you.  When sin entered the world it cut man off from God. When he sent Jesus he paid the price for your sins. All God wants is to have a personal relationship with you. God is a father that wants to have a loving caring relationship with you forever. He does not care about your bruises cuts scars and anything else that makes you feel unworthy of his love. Through grace he has lead you to this post and when you are born again through faith in Jesus you are flawless in God’s eyes. To have that all you have to do is ask for this 100% free gift from God to you. Just say this prayer and mean it from your heart. 

God, i am a sinner. I am sorry for sinning against you. Please forgive me for all my sins. Jesus please come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior and wash away all the sins in heart with the blood you poured out for me on the cross. I pray for this in Jesus name Amen. 

If you just prayed this prayer please let me know you can email me or send me a comment on this blog. I will do my best to get you some reading material. I love you in Jesus. God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you