WOW

Hello everyone today I looked at some stats on volume 1 & volume 2 of The Unfinished book series. Vol 2 is ranked at 800,000 out of 15 million on kindle. Vol 1 is ranked 300,000 out of 15 million on kindle. All I have to say is thank you Jesus and thank you to all my readers.

As some of you may know I love my readers. I always put my readers first when I am writing. I give an attention grabbing suspenseful story. I hope I give a story that you want to continue reading. Again I thank God for giving me these stories to write. I thank all of you for reading and spreading the news of this great book series.

Vol 3 The Awakening is slow going right now. With my father being sick I have not had the time to really sit and write. I am getting back into it and and I am shooting for a fall release of this great book.

In September the Audiobook for vol 1 will be released. I am very excited about this. Having Allen Grunerud as the narrator is awesome. Allen has been a stage actor and producer and now voice acting for over 20 years. I hope you will all like the audiobook book of vol 1.

If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email. Thank you all for your support. God Bless


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you