I have to

Hello everyone I’m sorry I have not posted anything in awhile. I have been working tirelessly on The Awakening until last Saturday. I received a phone call that my father is seriously injured. We found out that he has a traumatic brain injury. On Monday he went in for emergency brain surgery. He is resting and was taken out of Intensive Care today and is on a long road of recovery.

With this happening and putting all my spare time into my father. I am pushing out the release date of The Awakening to this winter. As soon as I have a date of the release I will post it. I thank you all for your patients and support in this unforeseen circumstances. My readers are the best and thank you all. Please pray for my father. God Bless.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you