How I write when I write

Here is a little background on my writing. I have tenitious which is ringing in my ears. When it's really quiet without background noise it is very loud. So when I write I turn the tv on. Usaually I like to have supernatural reruns on. I don't know why it drowns the ringing out the best. I say it's the car Baby. (1967 Chevy Impala) lol I love that car.

When I was listening to the mid day news. In early December in 2015. I heard a report about surveillance that planted the idea for THE UNFINISHED I prayed to God and I started to write. The words just jumped off my fingers to the computer. I have always said I did not write this book. I have and always will give God the credit for this book. Three weeks later after I started to write this book I finished the manuscript. I did no rewrites or anything like that. I had to do editing with punctuation and minor grammar problems because my fingers went to fast. That is how I wrote the THE UNFINISHED.

The second book is a little different I prayed long and hard about it. Then I came up with what would Dean do next in his life. How would Dean handle someone that know's him better than himself. So that is how THE FINISHING came to life. In this book you will see where Dean came from. You will see why and how Mariska and Dean are at odds with each other. There are new and old characters in this book that I know you all will love or hate. And there are plenty of twists and cliff hangers in this great who is it story. Now writing this book is some what more difficult since my time is limited by life. I am almost done with the manuscript. I do know what I want the third book to be about and it will be extremely awesome. Where Dean will take on the organized crime. I hope you all enjoyed this little glimps into how I write and my ideas. Thank you all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you