New contests/ with new question for the week

Hello all as you all know my new book THE FINISHING is slated to be released on Nov 27th. I’m very excited about this spectacular suspense mystery thriller.

I am starting a new contest today for a signed copy of this great book. It is fairly easy just answer the trivia questions about the first book in this series titled THE UNFINISHED I will post a new question every week please leave your answers in the comments. If

you answer them right I will put your name in a drawing for the free book.

Also if you write an essay like a book reprort you will be put into a drawing for both books THE UNFINISHED and THE FINISHING that are signed by me. Please don’t be shy have fun with this contest.

First question : What is Dean Jacobs real name?
Second question: What is the name of the town that Dean Jacobs was raised as a child?
Third question: Who found Dean after thirty years?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you