I as an author

I as an author have always tried to give to my readers, a wide range of reading my books. For instance I print in large print. Why is that you might ask? Well my mother went blind a few years back. With corrective surgery she can see again. So for the vision impaired I print in large print to try to make it easier for them to read an awesome book. I also upload my books on kindle so anyone with an Alexa can hear my books being read to them. I always try to keep the price of the books as low as I can go. I distribute on a global scale so my books can be available anywhere. I always keep things as simple as I can for my readers. I try to keep things as interactive as I can with the character bios on this blog and contests. Since I pay for everything myself my advertising is restricted. That’s ok because I have the best readers in the world spreading the word out there about The Unfinished book series. And I thank you all for your dedication. Keep up the good work. Please let me know what you think about the books. Until next time God Bless


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you