Starting research

Hello everyone I’m starting the research. In the third volume of The Unfinished there are going to be a lot of things that I have to do research on. I always do research for my books but this one is about something that is starting to run rampant across the globe. So I want to make sure I know everything I can for this to hold true to the story and to this major problem. There are going to. Alot of emotional things that are going to happen in this book. I always strive to make each book better than the last one while keeping my readers engaged in the story. I am asking all of you to please spread the word about The Unfinished books series and stay vigilant. Thank you all God Bless


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you