If tomorrow never comes

Hello everyone, as many of you know I have suffered a sudden tragic death in my family. Losing my sister has been extremely difficult. Losing a sibling is a heart break that I have never delt with before. I have learned not to let the petty things distance your self from your loved ones. No one is  guaranteed tomorrow. Don’t leave things unfinished with your family. I am still dealing with this but I am getting ready to start writing very soon. As you all know  I am shooting for summer release of volume three which I do believe in my heart this is going to be the best one of them all. I kindly thank all of you for your support in this sad time in my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you