A lot is happening right now

I thought I would give an update on your favorite author. This year was off to a real rocky start for me. My sister suddenly passing away in February. Having to take time to get my head right to start writing vol 3. Then I was informed that it was time for my beloved Diana and I to buy a house. So I have spent the past
3 months dealing with that. The closing on our house will be next week. Then we have to move and set up the new house. I have a lot of outside work to get done before winter but don’t worry I will finish vol3 in time. I will spend as much time as I can spare writing so I can get this book out there for all of you. I thank God for each and everyone of you. God bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you