Join me, this is heart wrenching


Hello everyone. As I write vol 3 it is very hard for me personally to write. Seeing all the research on Human Trafficking and Organ Harvesting. My heart just cries for all these children. These children has had there lives stolen and there spirit crushed. Children are innocent and never asked for this. The only thing children want is the love of their mom or dad. Being able to play with their friends or brother and sisters. They don’t want to have to fear of being abducted or sold for what ever the market calls for.
We must join our forces and stop this. Learn the signs of children in distress. Talk to your pastor in your church to help lead this crusade against this. Call your law enforcement agencies for help if you find a child in distress. Runaways are prime targets for this life. Help them find a safe place. Please join me in my fight against this vile black market industry. Thank you for your time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you