My inspiration My beloved Diana

Diana and I met in a truck stop in 2000. We fell in love and have been together ever since. We work together as a team in life. We have had many ups and downs over the years. Our love for one another always gets us through. Diana is more than just being my wife. She is my best friend and my soul mate. She is very loving and caring. She is how ever my biggest fan when it comes to my books. She is one of my inspirations for vol 3 of The Unfinished book series. She went through a lot of abuse when she was younger. So some of the things I’m writing in this volume are actual things that have happened to my beloved. Human trafficking is an epidemic and we all can stop it if we work together as a team of warriors. God bless you all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you