Why this is so hard

Since I started writing The Unfinished book series it has been pretty easy for me to write. I get the story in my heart and head then I write like a mad man. When the story for vol 3 The Awakening came to my heart I have been met with obstacles after obstacles to prevent me from writing. It started with the death of my sister. Then work got so busy. Then Diana and I bought a house. Then I had to build my shop that has taken a lot longer than I thought. Then I got real sick with pneumonia. I have come to realize that Satan you know (the Devil) does not want me to write this book. So this morning I turned to God and I now have the extreme drive to finish it. This is a book that I hope is the best one yet. God bless you all


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you