Delivering different formats


Hello everyone, today I am updating everyone on The Unfinished volume 1 re-release. Things actually to be honest did not go that well on the re-release. I thought it would have done better but it’s still new. So time will tell. I believe in my heart that it will pick up in a couple weeks like it did with volume 2. It’s very hard to sell books in the summer with people going on vacation, swimming, and doing outside things. Which brings me to the reason of this post. In August I am planning to receive the finished audiobook version of The Unfinished vol 1. It is being narrated by Allen Grunerud. He is a talented actor. We are very lucky and fortunate to be able to get him to narrate this awesome book. He nails the accents down perfectly. I am very excited about this format.

The reason why I do all these formats is for all of you. Some of you like to hold the paperback in your hands when you read. Then again some of you like e-book. Some of you might be real busy and only have time to listen to a book. Truck drivers love audiobooks. This is why I do so many different formats. I personally like to hold a book in my hands and read it. As things are lately only have time to listen to books and pod casts on iTunes.

As soon as I get the finished version of the audiobook for The Unfinished vol 1. I will come up with a  release date for all of you. I am still counting on all of you to spread the word to all your friends and family about The Unfinished book series. Please follow me on Amazon or YouTube. Thank you all for your support. God bless.

Here is my author page for all of you check out and share Jonathan Myers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A With Jonathan Myers - Author of The Unfinished

If this offends you